Friday, January 8, 2010

Videos

Assalamualaikum dear sisters..
It's me, Nelly.. :)
Recently, a very good friend of mine showed me a few videos on youtube and i would love to share them with all of you.
In the video, they did some sort of a sketch on how satan influence us in our everyday life.
Maybe some of you have seen them before..
Anyway, here's the videos..

(videos been removed)

I hope after watching these, we realize that we should bare in mind that satan is everywhere to get us. Like Dr.Z(she prefer to keep her identity a secret ;D ) mentioned to us today, satan vowed, that they will try their very best to make us (Son of Adam) follow their path. So, we should always remind ourselves to stay on the right track.
That's all from me. See you guys again next week.
Wallahualam.
Assalamualaikum. :)

5 comments:

  1. alhamdulillah. thanks for your post. those satan look horrible and jerky too! frightened me with their hissing sound XC

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah.. me too! hate to see their annoying faces. and i deliberately watch these videos during day time.. so that those ugly faces won't be in my dreams.. anyhow, its a good lesson, right didi? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. definitely! subuh jangan tinggal woi XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nelly, I like all your videos..they make good reminders for us all...Grrr...grr.. that horrid, disgusting look! yet we willingly take up their 'advice'...!?#@#%&?!

    ReplyDelete